- Have you read the license agreement; are you able to sign it on behalf of all of the authors?
- Are all authors aware of, and do they approve of, the submission of the manuscript, its content, authorship, and the order of authorship?
- Does your manuscript follow established study guidelines established by your home institution(s) (MIAME, CONSORT, STROBE, etc.)? If your article includes human or animal research, have you read and followed the "Human and Animal Research" guidelines on the Editorial Policies page?
- Does your manuscript conform to any acknowledgements required by the funding, regulatory and academic institutions supporting your research?
- Have you prepared a cover letter explaining why you consider this manuscript suitable for publication in JSUR? (For revised submissions, have you prepared a file with a detailed list of responses to the review comments and a description of how you have revised the manuscript?)
- Are related manuscripts by any of the authors submitted or in press elsewhere? If so, are you prepared to provide a copy of each to accompany your submission?
- Have you identified at least three potential reviewers whose email addresses you can provide? Have you considered colleagues who may have a conflict of interest? Note that you may not list as a reviewer anyone at your university or institution nor anyone with whom you have worked, collaborated, or published with during the past 5 years.
- Do you have a list of appropriate keywords relevant to your manuscript?
- Do you have your manuscript in PDF, DOC, or RTF format (including all tables and figures)?
If you are ready to submit, please click "Login" above (if you do not have an account, you will need to register for a free account) and select "Submit a Manuscript" from the list of tasks in the Author Menu.